Drove up to the marina to check on how the boat is doing. It's got a fresh coat of bottom paint. It was weird seeing it off the trailer but she is pretty. Gotta love those lines.
When I got the survey, the surveyor saw there was some movement in the shaft that needed to be fixed. I checked it by shaking on the prop and there was no movement now. Looks good to get the old paint off of it.
Only one issue I saw. There was a quarter-sized hole in the port side of the rudder that wasn't there before. I sent the pictures to the guy in charge telling him it needs to be filled in before the boat goes in the water.
If it wasn't raining, I probably would have mixed up some epoxy I had in my truck and filled it in myself.
It's getting there. Not much longer, I hope.