Saturday, May 19, 2012

Waiting game

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
                                                                                 - John Lennon

Ok, 2 weeks since my last post so it's been about that long since I last visited Rhapsody. I started a college class so it's been keeping me busy. The class is for my science requirement and decided to take Oceanography. Thought it might come in use. In the meantime, I went ahead and ordered some LED lighting for the interior and some flax material for the stuffing box. I got a letter from the Coast Guard yesterday about a small hiccup getting a documentation certificate. Hopefully that will be resolved soon and I can work on getting Rhapsody into the water and get some sailing time this summer or fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment